James is an Authorised Financial Adviser with an extensive and diverse history in the financial sector. James is based in Tauranga and also works out of the Auckland office on Tuesday and Wednesday. He is an expert in the Financial advice profession with his unique unparalleled Financial Market background, Honours Degree in Economics and Market Service License.
Prior to joining SHARE James worked in the Foreign Exchange Markets in the City of London and passed his UK FSA accreditation as a Bond Trader in a Japanese Bank. James additionally has Certification from the International Capital Markets Association (Madrid 1995). He is authorised to provide advice on Investments including Pension Transfer and KiwiSaver as well as Life Insurance, Medical Insurance and Income Protection.
James has collected a wealth of specialist knowledge and experience from his almost 30 years within the financial banking industry. He is renowned for his approachability and in providing a personalised financial planning service, integrated and tailored to:
- Diversified Portfolio Recommendations and monitoring,
- Discretionary Investment Management Service,
- Integrating Independent Research.
- As well as Investment Advice in Full Retirement and Planning service,
- Goal Setting, Investment planning and implementation,
- Income from Funds analysis and recommendations,
- UK Pension Transfers,
- KiwiSaver, Risk/ Reward examination,
- Together with Risk Advice with in Life Insurance,
- Trauma and Income Protection,
- Health Insurance,
- Business Insurance
James sits as a non-tied investment committee member on 3 Groups with Funds under Management totalling upwards of one billion New Zealand Dollars.